Santa Rosa Fire Department Page Updated on 2/11/2009
Santa Rosa CUPA
Santa Rosa Fire Department has the responsibility for the
City's Certified Unified Program Agency (CUPA) programs. Under
authority granted by the state, the Santa Rosa Fire Department
administers the following programs:
- Hazardous Materials Business Plan Program (CA Health &
Safety Code, Chapter 6.95)
- Hazardous Waste Generator and Tiered Permit Programs (CA Health & Safety Code,
- Underground Storage Tank Program (CA Health & Safety
Code, Chapter 6.7)
- Accidental Release Program (CA Health & Safety Code,
- Aboveground Storage Tanks (CA Health & Safety Code,
- Uniform Fire Code (Section 8001.3.2-8001.3.3a)
These programs are
implemented through Ordinance Number 3315. There are three
other CUPA agencies in Sonoma County who regulate facilities
in their communities: Petaluma Fire Department, Sonoma County
Department of Emergency Services, and Healdsburg Fire Department
(with joint authority for the Cities of Healdsburg and Sebastopol).
For more information regarding the designated CUPA's, please
contact your local jurisdiction.
hazardous materials in these communities may be obtained from
this agency by completing a Community Right to Know form.
Inspections conducted for Santa Rosa businesses can be coordinated
by contacting the Santa Rosa Fire Department.
|To Submit Documents
||For More Information
Santa Rosa Fire Department
2373 Circadian Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Phone: (707) 543-3500
Fax: (707) 543-3520
the Santa Rosa Fire Department website.
Contact: Corey Vincent